Thursday, August 30, 2007

Brownies

Best Brownies Ever (I found this online somewhere, can't remember where, if it's you let me know and I'll give you credit. Sorry!)
2 sticks butter
2 c. sugar
1/3 c. cocoa
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla
4 eggs
1 1/2 c. flour
Beat butter and sugar til smooth. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well. Put in greased 9x13 cake pan. Bake 20-25 min., or til done at 350 degrees. When done, sprinkle 1 package miniature marshmallows evenly over top.
Put back in 350 degree oven for about 3 min. Let cool completely and then frost with following frosting:
Frosting
1/3 c. cocoa
1/3 c. evaporated milk
1 stick butter
1 2/3 c. powdered sugar
Mix until smooth and creamy!

1 comment:

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so excited that you started your own food blog. You go girl!!! I LOVE it. I will be copying many a recipes. And I'll be adding to my food blog A LOT (I have TONS of recipes) so keep checking back. Good job.