Monday, October 26, 2009

Taco Soup



We've had lots of different taco soups, and I've played with different recipes. This one is Brian's all time favorite. I usually make corn bread as a side dish with this soup.

1 lb. hamburger, brown, drain, add salt and pepper
1 onion

Add: 1 quart tomatoes
1 can corn with juice
1 can kidney beans with juice
1 small can tomato sauce
1 pkg. Taco seasoning

Simmer for 15 minutes. I always serve with Fritos, grated cheese, and a dob of sour cream. You could also serve with avocados, but Brian and I don't really like them.

2 comments:

Immanuel Kabuhung said...

Hey!

I would like to invite you to check out our site mytaste.com. Adding your blog to our site will make your recipes available to many more users and help you get more visits to your blog. Our service is free and can you would be able to leave us any time.

If you like the idea of being found on our page, please, add your blog here http://www.myTaste.com/add-your-food-blog

More info: info@mytaste.com
I hope to see you there soon!

Kind Regards,
Immanuel Kabuhung

Mushbir Nidhal said...

Thanks for sharing..........